Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Citrus Lane August 2013, 28mo girl box

Citrus Lane August 2013 

28 mo girl box




What we got in our box this month!



Total Value of our box is $33.04 and we actually loved it all!

Review of Items:

Bear on the Go First Puzzle by Barefoot Books:  Sophistication already threw these around the room several times.  I keep putting them together, she tears them apart, in the box, out of the box, and right back in.  She certainly loves them.  What I love about them is that they are great beginner puzzles at only 4 pieces each.  

Orange Vanilla sanitizing wipes by Clean Well:  These will come in handy in the coming months as the weather continues to cool and the leaves start falling.  They also smell interesting!

Ouchies Jr adhesive bandages, the world of Eric Carle: The Bear Series:  These are supper cute and Sophistication HAD to wear one today.  When the bandages are gone I'm sure she'll love the tin as well.  I like that her crayons can fit in it and I can toss them in my purse and not worry about them getting broken.

Fun Things to Color A to Z from Creativity for Kids:  The pages are adorable in this color book.  I was worried initially by the markers however they are washable.  The size is perfect for Sophistication's hands at the moment too!  I had to hide this from Sophistication when it was nap time because she wanted to color and not nap.

Cheddar Bunnies from Annie's:  I opened these for snack time today.  Sophistication ate a few then decided mommy needed to eat them instead of her.  When I declined after a few she then fed the dogs.  My personal taste testing; I thought they were ok, however not the greatest taste to me.  I like that they are organic but they have a kind of bland flavor.  


All in all I am very pleased with this months box.  I can see us using these products in the near future for their intended purposes besides what we are using them for now.  


About Citrus Lane

 For those of you that have never heard of Citrus Lane here is a quick overview of the company.

  • Citrus Lane provides monthly care packages for children ages newborn to 3 years old.  
  • They provide 4 to 5 "best of" products.  
  • There is a $25 per month fee with free shipping or packages can be purchased in 3,6, and 12 month gift packages (Ours is a 6 month.)  
  • The items are a surprise every month, there are often spoilers on their facebook page and twitter feed.
  • Sophistication is almost 22 months old but I have her aged up 6 months to 28 months.  We have been getting boxes for just over a year and enjoy them so much that I stalk the USPS tracking page as soon as I receive the shipping notification!
  • Citrus Lane's Facebook page is an awesome resource for asking just about any question to other mom's!

If you are interested in trying out Citrus Lane for yourself Click HERE for a more information.  Also use code "TAKEHALF" to receive your first box 50% off for a month to month subscription.  Multi-month Subscriptions get $10 off by using my referral link HERE.

I paid for this box and have not received any compensation for my blog post.  All opinions are my own and I was not influenced by anyone or anything except a great product and I would never recommend anything to anyone that I would not, myself, use or that I felt was not worth spending money on. 



~Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment