Friday, August 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday



I just wanted to tell you what I'm thankful for today.

There's a little intro story into what I'm thankful for tonight and it goes like this.  Today was errand/cleaning day.  After running our errands we came home to take care of our yard furniture.  I started taking all of Sophistication's yard toys to the basement for winter storage.  When I was finished I started to go upstairs and a giant frog jumped at me!  It looked like this: 




Ok ok ok I KNOW it wasn't really THIS big! BUT it felt like it was!


The frog was probably the size of a small apple but that thing FREAKED me out!

Soooooo What I'm thankful for:

MY HUSBAND!

Yup, he heard me screech and ran downstairs to see what happened and if I was hurt. 
He then preceded to chase the frog until he caught it!  Even better is he took it way out back by the big creak to let it go.  My hubby is AMAZING!  

I Love You C 
&
All that you do for me.  < 3
I love you more than words can describe.  
Thank you for loving me, being my partner and an great father!


~ Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment