Thursday, July 18, 2013

Influenster I Do Vox Box Review

 I was lucky enough to receive an Influenster Something Blue VoxBox, also known as the I Do VoxBox this summer.  I have waited to do the review to give myself some time to try the products.  First off I was surprised on how much was included in the box.

First off is the Luster Now! Instant Whitening Toothpaste.  I loved how quickly this got my teeth white, however I did not like the taste.  After the first use I actually re-brushed my teeth with my regular tooth paste to get the taste out of my mouth.  But it is amazing how quickly it does get your teeth white!

Next are Kiss Nails everEZlashes.  I had NEVER used fake eye lashes before!  I was quite surprised that I got two boxes and a coupon!  My 18 year old cousin already stole the second box and the coupon!  Needless to say I was horrible at attempting to put them on, and they just felt funny to me.  Although my trip to the store a local lady noticed how full and long my lashes were so that was a bonus!   If I ever had to use fake lashes for something again (i.e. photos) I would definitely use this product!

Next were Precision Tip Qtips.  For some reason I can't find the photo even though I know I took one!  There were also two travel size boxes included.  I love these for cleaning things!  I used them to clean my keyboard on both my desk top and my laptop!

The Urgent Rx Fast Powder for headache relief to-go is amazing!  The only disappointment is the closest place that sells it to where I live is an hour and a half away from me!  I NEED to get some of these to toss in my purse for when I'm on the go!

Dr.Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot cushions were also included.  I don't wear heals very often but these would be a god send when I do.  However, I do use Dr.Scholl's cushions in my shoes on a daily basis as I'm a server and extra support is a MUST!

Lastly was a discount to MyTrio Rings.  I had never heard of this company before and the jewelry looks sublime.  I'm already married but I did pass this information onto my cousins who were getting married and looking for rings.  Hopefully my husband remembers this site when he's looking for a Christmas present for me this year ;-)

Below is the information card included in the box.  I love when companies include values on items when they send you things to try like this because you can really think about if you would buy the items in the future or if they are a miss for you.



 This is the first thing I have EVER had the pleasure to review complimentary!  Yay!  However, I was not influenced by the free product and I would never recommend anything to anyone that I would not, myself, use or that I felt was not worth spending money on.  I hope you enjoyed my input and thoughts on these products and that they help you make your own informed decisions on whether to purchase them or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment