Friday, August 10, 2012

Disliking Blogger's Mobile App

So I have been attempting to publish my recent blogs through the mobile app for Android and some how have messed my ENTIRE page up!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am unsure how this happened and all of the posts I thought I had posted either disappeared into the ether or are saved as drafts.  

The only reason I can think that this has happened is that I just received a new mobile and still had the old one activated for blogger as I sometimes use it on WiFi around the house.  The camera on my old phone is decent and I use it near water so if it gets ruined I don't care as it is not my "good" aka new phone.  So here's to hoping I get everything fixed in the next day or soo as I've messed up many many things... :0/

Thanks for bearing with me! :-)

Dee aka Sophistication's Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment