Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Returning to the Blog-o-sphere!


Hey all!  This is Dee A.K.A Sophistication's Mom!  After a hiatus of a year and a half I have returned to blogging!  I will soon be placing product reviews, parenting blogs and other randomness hopefully at least twice a week!  


Just a little bit about myself...

I am a happily married 30 year old mother of one so far!
Sophistication is our life! Of course ;-) 
We have 5 dogs and 1 very insistent cat!
My parents live with us!  Yes that's right!  
We are a multi-generational household. :-)
We are also a soon-to-be multi-state household.
My husband is returning to College in the fall and we will not be joining him due to finances and daycare issues. 

Hope you all have a joyous day/night!

If you have any questions please feel free to comment or send an email! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment